Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] failing to build a statically linked bacula-fd (3.0.1)

2009-06-15 10:27:20
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] failing to build a statically linked bacula-fd (3.0.1)
From: Graham Keeling <graham AT equiinet DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 15:32:01 +0100
Hello,
My colleague went through this trouble a while back and filed a bug report.
Here is the relevant line from my spec file:

# Build the static-bacula-fd for clients to download.  See bacula bug 1257.
PIDOF=/sbin/pidof ./configure --mandir=/usr/man \
        --with-sbin-perm=755 --with-openssl --enable-shared=no \
        --with-working-dir=/tmp --sysconfdir=/etc \
        --enable-client-only --disable-libtool --enable-static-fd

My colleague says that the important part was '--disable-libtool'.
Hope this helps.