Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula

2009-06-12 03:42:39
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula
From: "Holikar, Sachin (ext)" <sachin.holikar.ext AT siemens DOT com>
To: Arno Lehmann <al AT its-lehmann DOT de>, bacula-users <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 09:37:50 +0200
Hello

I agree Arno. But then the problem comes to decide onto the rentention period
of the pools. Like then it becomes difficult to preplan the retention periods
of the volumes. And this is what happened recently , our backup strategy which
worked for last year with 4 months of pool rentention period, suddenly did not
find any volumes to append as all the volumes were last written within 4 months
of range. Hope I am clear.

Thanks,