Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] CentOS 5 RPM spec file

2009-06-11 12:27:28
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] CentOS 5 RPM spec file
From: Jeff Dickens <jeff AT m2.seamanpaper DOT com>
To: Michael Hall <mick AT mjhall DOT org>, bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 12:22:38 -0400
There are also binary RPMs in the fschwartz directory on sourceforge. (Thanks again, Felix). But no BAT.. let me know if you come up with a Centos5 BAT binary rpm.

Michael Hall wrote:
Brand new Bacula user here. I'm having trouble finding up to date Bacula
RPMs/SRPMs for CentOS 5, and have decided I may as well build my own.

Does anyone know of the location of recent spec files to get me started?

I see there are Fedora 9 RPMs available, presumably there are spec files
somewhere?

Thanks

Mick

 Scanned by Google Message Security  - Leaving Seaman Paper