Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Btape fill test fatal error WEOF

2009-06-10 14:25:06
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Btape fill test fatal error WEOF
From: "Hayden Katzenellenbogen" <hayden AT nextlevelinternet DOT com>
To: "Lars Nordin" <Lars_Nordin AT mcafee DOT com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 11:19:31 -0700
When I run the btape test suite it completes no problem. I only get this
bug when I run btape fill over multiple tapes. It happens when it
switches tapes.

If the current tape in the drive is not the tape from slot 1. When it
loads the tape in slot 1 I get the error then it carries on no problem.
Once it switches to the tape in slot 2 I get the same fatal error but it
completes the fill test without issues. Also running unfill does not
show the data being incorrect. If the tape in the drive is the tape from
slot 1 I only receive the error when it switches to the tape in slot 2.

Just before I put this project on hold I had made the decision to ignore
the error and push on to see if it was just a btape issue.

Good to know that I am no longer alone.