Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula Schedule question

2009-06-09 08:04:54
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula Schedule question
From: Tolj Mario <mario.tolj AT champittet DOT ch>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 14:01:41 +0200
Hello,

Sorry if my english isn't very well :)

I'm trying to schedule Bacula Job, but i'm not sure how to do what i want.

I need to do :

- a Full backup the 1st monday of a month
- a Full backup the next mondays of this month
- a Differential backup from tuesday to friday

Here is what i have write in my bacula-dir.conf

Schedule {
  Name = "schedulehome"
  Run = Full 1st monday at 23:00
  Run = Full 2nd-5th monday at 23:00
  Run = Differential tuesday-friday at 23:00
}

Is it ok ?