Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] problem canceling hanging job

2009-06-02 04:11:33
Subject: [Bacula-users] problem canceling hanging job
From: "Masopust, Christian" <christian.masopust AT siemens DOT com>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 10:08:16 +0200
during the last weekend we had some problem with one of our windows-server,
backup-job was started but never sent any data. when trying to cancel this hanging
job, it never vanished from the job list and blocked all other jobs.
also a restart of file-daemon on my windows-server didn't help to get rid of this job
in director....

any idea what can cause this?

director: last week upgraded from 2.4.4 to 3.0.1  (before i never had this problem)
file-demon on windows-server: 2.4.4

thanks,
christian

        Christian Masopust

        SIEMENS AG  SIS SDE SVI CON IPB
        Tel:   +43 (0) 5 1707 26866
        E-mail: christian.masopust AT siemens DOT com
        Addr: Austria, 1210 Vienna, Siemensstraße 90-92, B. 33, Rm. 243

        Leader of the RUGA

        Firma: Siemens Aktiengesellschaft Österreich, Rechtsform: Aktiengesellschaft,
        Sitz: Wien, Firmenbuchnummer: FN 60562 m,
        Firmenbuchgericht: Handelsgericht Wien, DVR 0001708