Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] running jobs in DB Catalog

2009-05-28 05:31:19
Subject: [Bacula-users] running jobs in DB Catalog
From: François Mehault <Francois.Mehault AT netplus DOT fr>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 11:26:49 +0200

Hi All

I have two jobs which are running in my DB Catalog for one client, and no jub running in my bacula-dir for this client, I would like to correct information in my Catalog. As I have this problem, my client can’t be saved. And I don’t succeed to cancel the jobs with the cancel command in bconsole as there is no running job for the director. Help will be really appreciated.

Regards,

François