Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] BAT and BWeb from another machine

2009-05-27 08:56:15
Subject: [Bacula-users] BAT and BWeb from another machine
From: "Reynier Perez Mira" <rperezm AT uci DOT cu>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 08:53:12 -0400
Can I use this too amazing tools from other server rather than the same server
where Director is running? I say this because Bacula (Director, Storage) run in
one Ubuntu Server with no graphic interface. It the answer is yes then ¿any
manual or guide in how to configure to get them working?

Cheers and thanks in advance
Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira
Dirección Técnica IP