Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] followup

2009-05-27 00:27:10
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] followup
From: "Timo Neuvonen" <timo-news AT tee-en DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 07:21:11 +0300

> ****This is an edited version of a previous post****
>
> I'm replying to my own post via the forum.  I originally said:
>
>> 26-May 08:43 backup-fd: RestoreFiles.2009-05-26_08.38.43 Error:
>> attribs.c:471 Unable to set file flags /backup/bacula-restores/home/
>> backup/weekly/mysql-dump/local.19.sql.gz: ERR=Operation not supported
>>
>> I wonder.. which operation is not supported?
>

> By the way, the restore did occur.. I just don't know what this error
> indicates
> and if I can get it to show success instead of failure
>
> Bacula-dir is running on Linux and the client is FreeBSD
>
> Could that have something to do with it?

Yes, it could... it says "Unable to set file flags". Did you restore the
file to a different system where it was backed up from? If that is the case,
and the two systems didn't support same set of file attributes, it would
explain a lot.

Anyway, unless there were other errors that were cut off from the above,
this doesn't look like a very serious problem: a database dump that
obviously had its contents properly restored, but the dump now has different
attribute flags set than the original one did.

--
TiN