Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] The Bacula Twitter Account

2009-05-25 14:49:58
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] The Bacula Twitter Account
From: "Zak Greant (Bacula)" <zak+bacula AT fooassociates DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 11:18:07 -0700
Hey Folks,

I've been posting via the Twitter account (and need to start posting
via Identi.ca.)

In the last month or so, about 25 people have followed the Bacula
account (not counting the various spammers who I've blocked.) In turn,
I've followed 35 people who've written about Bacula.

I've twittered as I have time, mostly providing people with pointers
to the docs, irc channel or other resources.

If you are curious, you can see the brief list of tweets at
http://twitter.com/bacula

--
Cheers!
--zak