Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bweb Configuration Problem

2009-05-13 07:13:54
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bweb Configuration Problem
From: Ulrich Leodolter <ulrich.leodolter AT obvsg DOT at>
To: David Siegfried <david.siegfried AT uni-vechta DOT de>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 11:09:20 +0000
On Wed, 2009-05-13 at 12:38 +0200, David Siegfried wrote:
> Yes, i have configure the /etc/sudoers but it doesn't work.
>
> If I try to configure the Autochanger (in the Webinterface), they show
> me an error which calls:
>
>       Can't get autochanger name
>
> In the Job Selection is nothing. The selectbars are empty and the
> Storagelist too.
>
> But when I click on Media -> All Media than bweb show me the right
> media, which I label in the bconsole.

Hello,

I had also troubles to setup autochanger via webinterface,
here is my handmade config (note: 'Tape' is the Storage Name,
not the AutoChanger Name).  maybe this helps

Ulrich

$VAR1 = bless( {
  'enable_security' => 0,
  'enable_security_acl' => 0,
  'graph_font' => '/usr/share/fonts/bitstream-vera/Vera.ttf',
  'config_file' => '/opt/bacula/etc/bweb.conf',
  'password' => 'xxxxxx',
  'dbi' => 'DBI:mysql:database=bacula',
  'debug' => 0,
  'user' => 'bacula',
  'error' => '',
  'achs' => [
     {
        'name' => 'Tape'
     }
  ],
  'stat_job_table' => 'Job',
  'display_log_time' => 0,
  'lang' => 'en',
  'wiki_url' => '',
  'name' => undef,
  'bconsole' => '/opt/bacula/sbin/bconsole -n -c /opt/bacula/etc/bconsole.conf',
  'ach_list' => {
     'Tape' => bless( {
        'info' => {
          'drive' => 0,
          'io' => 0,
          'slot' => 0
        },
        'name' => 'Tape',
        'bweb' => undef,
        'device' => '/dev/changer',
        'drive' => [],
        'debug' => 0,
        'label' => {},
        'precmd' => 'sudo',
        'io' => [],
        'mtxcmd' => '/usr/sbin/mtx',
        'drive_name' => [
           'Tape',
           'Tape'
        ],
        'slot' => [] }, 'Bweb::Autochanger' )
  },
  'fv_write_path' => '/var/spool/bweb',
  'template_dir' => '/opt/bacula/share/bweb/tpl',
  'email_media' => 'bacula@localhost',
  'default_age' => '7d'
}, 'Bweb::Config' );

> Tanks!
>

> Ulrich Leodolter schrieb:
> > On Wed, 2009-05-13 at 10:34 +0200, David Siegfried wrote:
> >> Hallo,
> >>
> >> I'm trying to install the Bacula-Webinterface and the install was
> >> succesful. But I can't configurate my autochanger and the interface
> >> don't list my available Jobs.
> >> I can see in the Inteface which jobs were running
> >> correctly and so on. But I cant't mount tapes and configurate my
> >> Autochanger and my tape libry.
> >>
> >> Here my bweb.conf! Has someone an idea!
> >>
> > Hallo,
> >
> > did u configure /etc/sudoers as noted in bweb/INSTALL?
> >

> >> $VAR1 = bless( {
> >> 'enable_security' => 0,
> >>   'graph_font' => '/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-bitstream-vera/Vera.ttf',
> >>
> >> 'config_file' => '/etc/bacula/bweb.conf',
> >> 'password' => 'mypassword',
> >> 'dbi' => 'DBI:mysql:database=bacula',
> >> 'error' => '',
> >> 'debug' => 0,
> >> 'user' => 'bacula',
> >> 'achs' => [
> >> {
> >>    'name' => 'Autochanger'
> >> ],
> >> 'stat_job_table' => 'Job',
> >> 'display_log_time' => 0,
> >> 'lang' => 'en',
> >> 'wiki_url' => '',
> >> 'name' => undef,
> >>
> >> 'bconsole' => '/usr/sbin/bacula-console -n -c /etc/bacula/bconsole.conf',
> >>
> >> 'ach_list' => {
> >>    'Autochanger' => bless( {
> >>         'info' => {
> >>         'drive' => 0,
> >>         'io' => 0,
> >>         'slot' => 0
> >>     },
> >>    'name' => 'S1_L80',
> >>    'device' => '/dev/sg5',
> >>    'bweb' => undef,
> >>    'drive' => [],
> >>    'debug' => 0,
> >>    'label' => {},
> >>    'mtxcmd' => '/usr/sbin/mtx',
> >>    'io' => [],
> >>    'precmd' => 'sudo',
> >>    'slot' => [],
> >>    'drive_name' => [
> >>                            '/dev/st0'
> >> ]
> >>   }, 'Bweb::Autochanger' )
> >>                                 },
> >>                   'fv_write_path' => '',
> >>                   'template_dir' => '/usr/share/bweb/tpl',
> >>                   'enable_security_acl' => 0,
> >>                   'email_media' => 'myemal',
> >>                   'default_age' => '7d'
> >>                 }, 'Bweb::Config' );
> >>

> >> Thank you!

Ulrich Leodolter <ulrich.leodolter AT obvsg DOT at>
Oesterreichische Bibliothekenverbund und Service GmbH
Bruennlbadgasse 17/2A, A-1090 Wien
Fax +43 1 4035158-30
Tel +43 1 4035158-21
Web http://www.obvsg.at