Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] CentOS 5.3 FD ubuntu DIR/SD

2009-05-12 12:29:25
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] CentOS 5.3 FD ubuntu DIR/SD
From: Doug Forster <dforster AT part DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 10:23:52 -0600
Pay closer attention to the /etc/hosts.allow it needs to have the fd in
there.

example if my server was monkeyman

monkeyman-fd: ALL

The tcp wrappers portion of the file daemon requires the name of the
daemon not the name of the service as in /etc/services. You can find
more info in the manual chapter 43.2.
http://www.bacula.org/en/rel-bacula.pdf