Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] (no subject)

2009-05-07 03:56:51
Subject: [Bacula-users] (no subject)
From: Passionate Developer <passionatedeveloper AT hotmail DOT com>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 13:21:20 +0530
Hi,

Is it possible to install only 'bextract' on a node?

I have couple of Volumes created through Bacula. The Director & Storage daemons are down & out.
What I am left with is only the volumes created during backup.

Can I restore the data from these volumes using 'bextract'?
I don't have any machine with Bacula Director installed.

Also I could not find a way to install only 'bextract' on the required machine to
restore from the available Volumes.

Please let me know if it is possible to do so.

~PassionateDeveloper

Get easy photo sharing with Windows LiveT Photos. Drag n' drop