Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] 100% static linked bacula-sd

2009-04-30 16:22:45
Subject: [Bacula-users] 100% static linked bacula-sd
From: Bastian Schern <ml04 AT reventix DOT de>
To: Bacula Users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 21:46:51 +0200
Hallo everybody,

I try to install the Bacula Storage Daemon (bacula-sd) v3.0.1 directly
on a Linux NAS.

I used the following configure command to build the static linked binary:
./configure --disable-build-dird --enable-build-stored \
--enable-static-sd --enable-static-tools --with-mysql \
--without-openssl --without-python

But if I execute the binary on the NAS I always got this error:
--- snip ---
[email protected]:/raid/data/bacula/bin# ./static-bacula-sd
./static-bacula-sd: error while loading shared libraries: libbacpy.so.1:
--- snap ---

IMHO this means that the binary is not statically linked.
What's going wrong?

Regards
        Bastian