Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Windows 3.0 - incorrect make_tables.cmd

2009-04-29 02:32:28
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Windows 3.0 - incorrect make_tables.cmd
From: "James Harper" <james.harper AT bendigoit.com DOT au>
To: "Bernd Plagge" <bplagge AT choicenet.ne DOT jp>, <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 16:26:02 +1000
> Hello list,
>
> just for the records.
> I reinstalled the Windows version because the previous install gave me
the old
> db version 10; so I thought I must have made a mistake.
>
> However, it turns out that the make_tables.cmd does indeed produce a
version
> 10 database. In addition there is no Windows update script to update
from
> version 10 to 11.
>
> I downloaded the svn version of the
'update_sqlite3_tables_10_to_11.in,
> extracted the sql commands and made a update_tables.cmd script.
>
> Otherwise, thanks for a great product - I've been using the Linux
version for
> some 5 years without major problems.

Kern has just submitted a fix to svn that resolves that issue, and a
problem with the default config file.

I've just put bacula in at a client at very short notice - their tape
drive came with 'Acronis' but it doesn't seem to work with Windows 2008.
Bacula to the rescue!

James