Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula-users Digest, Vol 36, Issue 38

2009-04-28 08:14:11
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula-users Digest, Vol 36, Issue 38
From: Bernd Plagge <bplagge AT choicenet.ne DOT jp>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 21:07:52 +0900

Hi Eitan,

I had a similar problem.

The database contains a table name Version containing just one column named
VersionId.
You need to update the VersionId from '10' to '11'.

The easiest way to do this is to copy the sqlite3.exe program from the "Program
Files\bacula\bin" directory to the "Document and Settings\All User\Application
Data\bacula\work" directory because the bacula.db database file is here.

Open a command prompt (DOS) windows and go to the work directory using the 'cd'
command.

Type in:

sqlite3 bacula.db

type in .help to get help, .exit to exit

You need to update the VersionId. The relevant sql command is:

update table Version set VersionId='11' where VersionId='10';

Then check running command:

select * from Version;

This should display just '11'.

Exit the program; you're done.