Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Using restore on command line

2009-04-28 06:50:46
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Using restore on command line
From: Dmitry Amirov <d.amirov AT it-cooperation DOT ru>
To: kevin_am <kevin AT alphamosa DOT fr>, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 16:38:33 +0600
Better if you have only one restore job then not needed to choose one.
Look at this shell-script for restoring files with only one restore job.
#!/bin/bash
bconsole <<EOF
restore client=1.2.3.4 storage=storname pool=poolname
where=/tmp/bacula-restores select current all done yes
EOF

--
with kindest regards,
Dmitry Amirov