Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Director is not starting after backup

2009-04-28 03:06:52
Subject: [Bacula-users] Director is not starting after backup
From: Eitan Talmi <eitant AT gmail DOT com>
To: Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 10:01:25 +0300
Hi all

After upgrading from version 2.4.4 to 3.0.0 the director is not starting.

If I am running bacula-dir -t I am getting this error message

bacula-dir: dird.c:878 Could not open Catalog "MyCatalog", database "bacula".
bacula-dir: dird.c:883 Version error for database "bacula". Wanted 10, got 11
28-Apr 09:11 bacula-dir ERROR TERMINATION

I already run the update_bacula_tables script couple of times with no luck
this is what I am receiving after running the script

Altering MySQL tables

This script will update a Bacula MySQL database from version 10 to 11
 which is needed to convert from Bacula version 2.0.x to 3.0.x or higher

ERROR 1060 (42S21) at line 8: Duplicate column name 'ReadBytes'
ERROR 1060 (42S21) at line 9: Duplicate column name 'ActionOnPurge'
ERROR 1060 (42S21) at line 10: Duplicate column name 'ActionOnPurge'
ERROR 1050 (42S01) at line 19: Table 'JobHisto' already exists
Update of Bacula MySQL tables succeeded.

Thanks
Eitan