Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] multiple archives

2009-04-20 15:53:43
Subject: [Bacula-users] multiple archives
From: Olle Romo <olleromo AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 21:47:48 +0200
Dear all,

Sorry if this question is painfully noobish but I'm trying to figure
out how to keep two rotating tape sets of complete backups where I can
keep one set off site. Will separate catalogs do it? I don't want to
prune or in any other way start over. Just keep two sets of tapes that
forever keep growing (incremental) and I should be able to restore
from either one. ??

Best,
Olle