Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Files missing with "restore all"

2009-04-18 09:02:28
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Files missing with "restore all"
From: "Chandranshu ." <chandranshu AT gmail DOT com>
To: Kjetil Torgrim Homme <kjetilho AT linpro DOT no>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 18:28:52 +0530
Hi Dan & Kjetil,

I already did the restore and it did actually restore all the files correctly. The number displayed during the restore however, remains a concern for me.

I checked for hardlinks and there were none. No symlinks as well. On monday, I'll actually list down all numbers by filetypes and solve a subset sum problem to find out which of the numbers add upto 30,865. I'll then post the results.

Thanks and regards
Chandranshu

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 8:50 PM, Kjetil Torgrim Homme <kjetilho AT linpro DOT no> wrote:
"Chandranshu ." <chandranshu AT gmail DOT com> writes:

> 30,865 files inserted into the tree and marked for extraction.
>
> The number of files displayed in the table is correct at
> 37,840. What is not clear to me is why is it saying that only 30,
> 865 files are inserted into the tree and marked for extraction.

could it be due to hardlinks?

--
Kjetil T. Homme
Redpill Linpro AS - Changing the game