Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Debug levels and output.

2009-04-17 14:22:55
Subject: [Bacula-users] Debug levels and output.
From: John Lockard <jlockard AT umich DOT edu>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 14:17:23 -0400
I've just switched over from 2.4.4 to 3.0.0 so my familiarity
with new features is close to null.

Is there a way I can (maybe just for a specific job) output
to a file *everything* which is happening with a backup job?

I'd like to run a job and get a file containing which files
were backed up, or more specifically, which file was being
backed up when the backup died.

Thanks,
John

--
We are the people our parents warned us about
         John M. Lockard |  U of Michigan - School of Information