Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bextract and volumes with encrypted data

2009-04-17 10:05:09
Subject: [Bacula-users] bextract and volumes with encrypted data
From: Radovan Mzik <radovan.mzik AT linuxbox DOT cz>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 15:10:04 +0200 (CEST)
Hello,

we are planning to use data encryption in bacula.

We made some tests and everything works fine except restore of
backup with one or more volumes missing.

I would like to ask, if there is any way how to extract encrypted data
from volumes? Bacula itself won't run restore job or fail if we don't have
all volumes and bextract seems not to support volumes with encrypted data.

Many thanks in advance

--
Radovan