Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] backula-sd.conf and MountCommand

2009-04-08 12:54:42
Subject: [Bacula-users] backula-sd.conf and MountCommand
From: "Rae, Charles" <Charles.Rae AT siltronic DOT com>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 09:47:19 -0700

I am new to bacula and am attempting to back up to a Network Appliance Near Store NFS Mounted

I am unable to get the the NFS to mount. The backup works but places the data in the regular directory.

It is like the mount command was never executed ….

I am testing as root at this point so sudo is not an issue …. I will modify the mount and umount to sudo
when I move to bacula user and production.

Device {
        Name = FileStorage
        Device Type = File
        Media Type = File
        Archive Device = /BACULA
        LabelMedia = yes
        Random Access = yes
        RemovableMedia = yes
        AlwaysOpen = no
        RequiresMount = yes
        MountPoint = /BACULA
        AutomaticMount = yes
        UnmountCommand = "/bin/umount /BACULA"
        MountCommand = "/bin/mount zptlf05:/vol/bacula /BACULA"
}

Thanks in advance

Charles Rae

This communication and any files or attachments transmitted with it may contain information that is copyrighted or confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or the entity to which it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at once so that we may take the appropriate action and avoid troubling you further.
Thank you for your cooperation. Please contact your local IT staff or email info AT siltronic DOT com if you need assistance.