Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Folder Exclusion... didn't work

2009-04-07 10:34:18
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Folder Exclusion... didn't work
From: Foo <bfoo33 AT yahoo.co DOT uk>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 16:29:17 +0200
On Mon, 06 Apr 2009 23:58:29 +0200, Thomas Manson
<dev.mansonthomas AT gmail DOT com> wrote:

>     File =
> "</usr/local/bin/scripts/bacula/excludeFolderList/machine.domain_excludeFolderList.txt"

> Do you see anything wrong ?

I would experiment with putting the < outside the quotes, or omitting the
quotes if you know the folder doesn't contain spaces.

Also in the restore section the manual says something about entering an
empty newline to delimit the list of files when talking about taking the
input from a file like above, so an echo ""