Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] rejected Hello command

2009-04-06 12:14:42
Subject: [Bacula-users] rejected Hello command
From: "Kelly, Brian" <Brian.Kelly AT uwsp DOT edu>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 11:08:27 -0500
Can anyone tell me if I can use the beta 2.5.42-b2 64bit windows client with
a 3.4.4 director. I wanted to test it out with my production director but I
keep getting the following error message:

06-Apr 10:41 baculad0 JobId 0: Fatal error: File daemon at
"vvista64.uwsp.edu:9102" rejected Hello command

My passwords match up so I'm wondering if the 2.5 client is rejecting my
director because it is version 3.4.4. I've used newer clients before but
never from a newer branch. Please advise.

Brian Kelly