Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Disk volume management.

2009-03-25 11:37:22
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Disk volume management.
From: Brian Debelius <bdebelius AT intelesyscorp DOT com>
To: Todd Rowe <toddrowe AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 11:29:37 -0400
The manual say you can concurrently write.  In my testing this week, I
have been concurrently writing to the same pool and volume.

"You can, in fact, run multiple concurrent jobs using the Storage
definition given with this example, and all the jobs will simultaneously
write into the Volume that is being written. "