Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Some restores slow, some restores fast

2009-03-24 10:35:39
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Some restores slow, some restores fast
From: Quibble <jmannuzza AT dynamicquest DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 07:29:00 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for the reply.  Sorry I did not respond earlier but i have been very
busy.  The issue is not the network driver as it fairly new (august 2008)
and ther are no other network issues on the server really.

The way I got the bare metal restores to work is by doing a repair install
after completing the bacula restore.  For NT boxes, I had to use NTbackup to
restore the entire C: drive in order to get it to work.

Does anyone else have any other ideas of how to speed up restores?  Any
settings I can change, tweaks, etc?

Thanks