Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] how to format volume names?

2009-03-13 16:53:18
Subject: [Bacula-users] how to format volume names?
From: Charlie <charlie.reddington AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 15:42:06 -0500
Is there a place where all the ways of formatting your volume names are
listed? I'm slow and can't seem to find it except for other examples out
there.

My goal is to have my naming conventions be something usefull instead of
Full0001. I would like it to be something like, Full-serv01-3-11-2009.

Anyone have a link for a resource?

Thanks,

Charlie