Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Permissions error

2009-03-09 07:06:47
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Permissions error
From: "Timo Neuvonen" <timo-news AT tee-en DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 12:58:12 +0200
> I'm getting the following error, and have no idea why - hoping someone
> can shed some light on it.  It seems to be only happening for the Full
> backup (which is the only one that has a RunBeforeJob defined
> currently - I'm not sure what that does so I hadn't added it to others
> yet).  I've included the message and permissions listings below.  This
> is on Ubuntu 8.04.

I strongly believe that these catalog backup scripts are something very
Ubuntu-spesific stuff, that has been set up by Ubuntu packagers and does not
originate from bacula developers.

Answering propably would require knowledge what these scripts are supposed
to do.
So maybe you had better luck with this if you asked this in some
Ubuntu-spesific forum?

Regards,
Timo