Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] mt Command and Tape ONLINE status

2009-02-17 12:52:38
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] mt Command and Tape ONLINE status
From: Brian Debelius <bdebelius AT intelesyscorp DOT com>
To: Thomas <thomas AT ic3s DOT de>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 12:49:14 -0500
Lenny does have mt-st http://packages.debian.org/lenny/mt-st so you
could try that, instead of gnu mt.  I just looked at the mtx-changer
from lenny, and it looks like it should work with either mt (as in the
one that returns ONLINE, and the one that just returns 'drive status'),
so I do not know why it is not.  I thought that none of the Debian mt
ever returned ONLINE only 'drive status'.