Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula hang issue. was: bacula sometimes gets stuck when volume wanted is already in a different drive

2009-02-17 03:15:00
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula hang issue. was: bacula sometimes gets stuck when volume wanted is already in a different drive
From: Silver Salonen <silver AT ultrasoft DOT ee>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 10:12:44 +0200
Hello.

I just wanted to inform the list that I worked around the issue by minimizing
the number of devices/storages. The problem with this is that there may be
only as many parallel jobs as the number of devices.

I've created separate devices for the clients having biggest backups,
currently the number is 4 and it hasn't caused the problem so far..

PS. If the issue reappears I'll create another thread for that and start
debugging it correctly.. currently I just hope it gets solved "by itself" :)

--
Silver