Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula SD 2.4.4 hangs

2009-01-22 02:19:19
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula SD 2.4.4 hangs
From: Silver Salonen <silver AT ultrasoft DOT ee>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 09:16:22 +0200
Hello.

After upgrading Bacula 2.4.3 to 2.4.4 Bacula (on FreeBSD-6) SD has started
hanging often. The symptom is that all the jobs that are not waiting for
execution or waiting for any other resource are waiting on storage. Bacula-sd
won't die, but after I kill it with -9 and restart it, some jobs are cancelled
(as storage has disappeared) and other jobs start running normal.

It happens quite often, I'd say 4/5 of days, so it's really annoying.

Anyone else experiencing it?

PS. I have about 40 jobs defined in that server.

--
Silver