Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Authentication Problem

2009-01-19 12:17:00
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Authentication Problem
From: Bruno Friedmann <bruno AT ioda-net DOT ch>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 18:13:49 +0100
Saur, Achim wrote:

> [...]

what give a status dir, status storage and status client ?

The only reasonable thing I'm thinking could be a trouble with special char in
password line
could you double check them ( All of us are human and human are perfectible :-)
and verfiy your password are double quoted

like this

Password = "eh1GppX/9gVGjmY+mYwTUX6e+Ldl/CilaFeaJajLEVEz"

--

     Bruno Friedmann

Ioda-Net Sàrl
  2830 Vellerat - Switzerland

  Tél : ++41 32 435 7171
  Fax : ++41 32 435 7172
  gsm : ++41 78 802 6760
  www.ioda-net.ch

 Centre de Formation et de Coaching En Ligne
 www.cfcel.com