Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Can't Stat Novel Network Drive

2009-01-15 09:33:05
Subject: [Bacula-users] Can't Stat Novel Network Drive
From: Charles Craig <charles AT prpbooks DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 09:08:59 -0500
I'm having problems backing up a Novel network drive that's mounted on
Windows XP Pro. The strange thing is, is that when I first installed
bacula it was working fine then a few days later it just stopped
working. Also, I have another job that runs on this client that
backups a local folder on the C: drive which works fine. I tried
changing the location of the file set below to point to a local
directory, which obviously doesn't help me, and that works.

The client machine:
OS: XP Pro
Bacula Version: 2.4.3 ( Build Date: 26 August 2008 )

This is the error message I receive:

15-Jan 09:09 cats-fd JobId 676: Warning: DIR and FD clocks differ by
609 seconds, FD automatically compensating.
15-Jan 09:09 cats-fd JobId 676: Warning: Generate VSS snapshot of
drive "g:\" failed. VSS support is disabled on this drive.
15-Jan 09:09 cats-fd JobId 676:      Could not stat G:\Cats: ERR=The
system cannot find the path specified.

Here's the file set for that client:

FileSet {
   Name = cats