Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Fwd: Bacula complains about volumes, intervention needed, (Jean Gobin)

2009-01-05 07:49:45
Subject: [Bacula-users] Fwd: Bacula complains about volumes, intervention needed, (Jean Gobin)
From: "John Drescher" <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 07:47:54 -0500
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 7:47 AM
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula complains about volumes,
intervention needed, (Jean Gobin)
To: Tarja Harmokivi <tarja.harmokivi AT r2m DOT se>

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 7:34 AM, Tarja Harmokivi <tarja.harmokivi AT r2m DOT se>
wrote:
> Oh! Thanks, now I at least know what the problem is. Gonna take some time to
> fix that, but well, what goes around comes around.
>
> Thanks for everything!

If you want I can walk you through how to do this in sql and that
would be a 1 line sql statement. Just tell me what database server are
you using mysql, postgres.

I am leaving for work now so I will probably not reply for about 1 hour.

John

--
John M. Drescher