Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula 2.4.4-b2 BETA released

2008-12-28 05:50:34
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula 2.4.4-b2 BETA released
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: "bacula-devel" <bacula-devel AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 11:45:58 +0100
Hello,

On 24 December, we released Bacula BETA version 2.4.4-b2.  Normally, this
would have been the official 2.4.4 release, but given the holiday season, we
will make the official release shortly after the beginning of the year.

For packagers, if you want a head start on packaging it, with a few very minor
changes, the beta release is very close to what will be the final 2.4.4
release.

I hope everyone has had and will continue having a happy holiday season and
that 2009 will be a peaceful and prosperous year for you all.

Best regards,

Kern