Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] documentation templates

2008-12-19 12:48:01
Subject: [Bacula-users] documentation templates
From: <"jouni.kivilahti+bacula-users AT trivore DOT com"@mail.trivore.net>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 19:44:55 +0200 (EET)
Hi,

If anyone has a documentation template for especially suitable for documenting
a Bacula implementation, preferably some standards- based or following ITIL
guidelines.. and of course, if it's license permits it, please contribute it.

I know, this might sound a pretty stupid for some of you (if it does, do not
waste time answering to this message), but it would REALLY save time from many
of us. Not everyone (me including) have studied the ITIL books through, so this
kind of contribution would also bring some credibility for business users.