Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Add forums to the main page?

2008-12-16 11:05:41
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Add forums to the main page?
From: Blake Irvin <irvin AT vivisimo DOT com>
To: Tilman Schmidt <t.schmidt AT phoenixsoftware DOT de>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 11:02:54 -0500
These are valid points.  I do, however, agree with a previous poster
that the SF archive page for this list is mostly unusable.  Fixing
that would help a great deal (if for no other reason that to help keep
re-posts of old, answered questions from cropping up all the time).

cheers,
Blake

BLAKE IRVIN
Systems Administrator
irvin AT vivisimo DOT com

Vivisimo [Search Done Right™]
1710 Murray Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA 15217 USA
tel: +1.412.422.2499 x153
fax: +1.412.422.2495
vivisimo.com    clusty.com

"to understand systems, you must understand
their pathologies -- systems are most
instructive when they fail."

- Bryan Cantrill, 18 July, 2008