Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula stuck inserting attributes

2008-12-04 11:13:04
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula stuck inserting attributes
From: Bob Hetzel <beh AT case DOT edu>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 11:11:04 -0500
Nevermind all... The answer was
to run "mysql" then kill the offending process which was apparently
leftover from the dbcheck command.  In my case the output showed it was
process 517, so I did...

mysql> kill 517 ;

That allowed bacula to continue normally.

But methinks that's a bug for dbcheck not to abort stuff properly when
you ctrl-c it.  Clearly not something I would deem a high priority bug
though.

    Bob