Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] sql_update error updating LastWritten

2008-09-03 18:04:29
Subject: [Bacula-users] sql_update error updating LastWritten
From: Jason Dixon <jdixon AT omniti DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 18:04:04 -0400
I've deployed a new Bacula installation on Solaris 10.  It's currently
only backing up some PostgreSQL transaction logs to disk.  All of the
jobs have run fine, but an error just came in for one of the jobs.

03-Sep 17:30 backup-va-1-dir JobId 11: Error: sql_update.c:350 sql_update.c:350
update UPDATE Media Set LastWritten='0,*'-05-19 22:24:48' WHERE
VolumeName='WAL001'
failed: near "22": syntax error

Indeed, the LastWritten value was "*)-(-03-16 07:09:36".  I shut down
the bacula processes, updated the catalog, and restarted everything.
Unfortunately, it happened again.  It doesn't seem to be affecting the
backups from running correctly, but I'm concerned about what could be
causing this.  Here is the most recent status of the media.  Any ideas?

*llist media
Pool: Default
          MediaId: 1
       VolumeName: WAL001