Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] WORM (tape) media

2008-09-03 12:00:53
Subject: [Bacula-users] WORM (tape) media
From: "Christopher Grello" <cgrello AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 12:00:46 -0400
  I know that Bacula supports CD/DVD media, but I am working on a project that would ideally use WORM tapes -- likely AIT-3. I've searched around and can't seem to find any one who has done this. I'm guessing either it's unsupported, uncommon, or ???, but maybe I'm missing something obvious. Any feedback would be appreciated...

- Chris