Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Duplicate file names problem

2008-05-17 17:17:13
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Duplicate file names problem
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: "Jari Fredriksson" <jarif AT iki DOT fi>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 17:16:43 -0400
Hello,

I think you sent your email to the wrong list, so I am copying the right one.

On Saturday 17 May 2008 13:40:44 Jari Fredriksson wrote:
> >17-May 14:41 wellington-dir JobId 8093: Warning: sql_create.c:1089 More
> > than one Filename! 2 for file: ex
>
> What is this?
>
> Is this because I disabled the HAVE_BATCH_FILE_INSERT and the alternative
> code is (afraid not!) broken?

I doubt that this has anything to do with whether or not Batch insert is
enabled.  However, there is a problem with your catalog integrity -- normally
this is not terribly serious but should definitely be fixed.  The
bacula-users list can help you sort out the problem better than I can --
basically, I recommend you first run the MySQL program that checks the
database integrity and repair any problems it may find, then run the
appropriate option of the Bacula dbcheck program to correct the double
filename problem.

Given that you have had problems with batch insert, I suspect that there may
be a problem with your MySQL installation.

Best regards,

Kern