Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Two sites - cross backup of servers

2008-05-12 11:03:43
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Two sites - cross backup of servers
From: "John Drescher" <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Jon Ingason" <jon.ingason AT sentor DOT se>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 10:59:28 -0400
On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 5:06 AM, Jon Ingason <jon.ingason AT sentor DOT se>
wrote:

>  My problem is that I have two sites that I need to backup. I need to
>  backup some data to both sites so if one site burns down I have all data
>  I need in.
>
>  How do I do this?
>  - --
I am a little confused on exactly what you want. But I think you need
to have  a SD on both sites and duplicate jobs where 1 job runs to one
sd and the second identical job runs to a second sd. With this
approach you probably want different media types for each sd so that 1
sd does not want media from the other.

John