Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] increment backup upgraded to full backup even though full backup was performed.

2008-05-05 13:14:09
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] increment backup upgraded to full backup even though full backup was performed.
From: Hemant Shah <hjrrs AT yahoo DOT com>
To: baculausers <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 10:04:04 -0700 (PDT)

From: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] increment backup upgraded to full backup even
though full backup was performed.
To: hjrrs AT yahoo DOT com
Cc: "baculausers" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Monday, May 5, 2008, 11:40 AM

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 12:00 PM, Hemant Shah <hjrrs AT yahoo DOT com> wrote:

> Folks,
>
>   Last weekend I tested by bacula setup. I had setup a fullbackup to tape,
> and another full backup to disk, after the full backups were finished I
> started schedule for incremental backup. All of my backups were upgraded
> a full backup.

Did you change the fileset at all between the last full backup?

John

No. I only changed the time for the incremental backup in bacula-dir.conf file
and then ran reload command in bconsole. In my file set resource I have set
"Ignore Fileset Changes" to yes, so even if I had changed it, it should not
have been upgraded to full backup.

Hemant Shah
E-mail: hjrrs AT yahoo DOT com