BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Upgrade from v4.0 to V4.1.3

2017-06-14 10:20:43
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Upgrade from v4.0 to V4.1.3
From: Molly Hoffman <Molly.Hoffman AT devereux DOT org>
To: "backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 13:51:10 +0000

Can someone tell me the steps to upgrade from 4.0 to 4.1.3 on Ubuntu 16.04.2?  Do I need to remove v4.0?  When I installed v4.0 I used the attached script. I am having some issues with v4.0 and want to upgrade.

Thanks,

Molly L. Hoffman

Network Administrator

Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health - Florida

Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health – Unlocking Human Potential.

This email (including any attached files) may contain confidential information and/or protected health information (PHI) intended solely for the use of Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health and the recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, transmission, distribution, printing or copying of this email and/or any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify us by leaving a voice mail at 800-385-6353 and permanently delete this email and any attachments. Unless specifically attributed, the opinions expressed within this email do not necessarily represent the official position of Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health.