BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] SCGI + systemd Problem

2017-04-12 14:11:02
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] SCGI + systemd Problem
From: Richard Shaw <hobbes1069 AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 13:10:40 -0500
On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 1:06 PM, Nicholas Hall <ngharo AT gmail DOT com> wrote:
Good question!

I have an update: everything works fine when started via systemd when I change the unit file to Type=forking.  Wondering how reproducible the problem is on other platforms...

I was going to ask about that but said, "nah, that can't be it"...

Can you do a systemctl status while running with forking? Are additional processes spawned?

Thanks,
Richard