BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] BackupPC 4.1.1 Documentation

2017-04-05 19:01:51
Subject: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC 4.1.1 Documentation
From: Michael McGregor <mcgrmic2 AT isu DOT edu>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 16:35:07 -0600
1) I'm super stoked to see that BackupPC 4 is back under active development and has stable releases being produced!

2) The documentation on the website (http://backuppc.sourceforge.net/) says it is for version 4.0.0. Is that documentation still current for version 4.1.1? If not, is there new documentation somewhere else that you can point me to?

I'm very excited to start installing BackupPC 4.1.1 on my new backup server today and hopefully I don't run into any problems!