BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Hardware for BackupPC

2015-05-19 18:26:36
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Hardware for BackupPC
From: Demon <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 01:53:16 -0700
hi,
i did this job a few days ago.  i tried to use the disk management built-in
tool to backup, but the operation is so complicated and i was confused. later,
my friend told me that i can backup with the help of professional tools. and i
took her idea. many backup tool can download the free edition. i used AOMEI
Backupper,download here http://www.backup-utility.com/. it can backup the image
to NAS, which can give a big help for restoring to many PCs.  you can google it
or other backup software. any way, i believe with its help, things will be easy.