BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Best backup system for Windows clients

2014-09-05 01:41:42
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Best backup system for Windows clients
From: Malcolm Matheson <fragbaitmm AT gmail DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2014 15:34:29 +1000
I found a winexe 1.1 rpm and was able to install it on my Centos 6.5 system.
It is now backing up Windows 8.1 and older.

# wget
"http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home://GRNET://synnefo/Fedora_19/i686/winexe-1.1pre_20140109-4.2.i686.rpm";
# wget
ftp://ftp.pbone.net/mirror/ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/repositories/home:/kalyaka/CentOS_CentOS-6/i686/samba4-libs-4.0.6-97.2.i686.rpm
# yum localinstall winexe-1.1pre_20140109-4.2.i686.rpm
samba4-libs-4.0.6-97.2.i686.rpm

# /usr/bin/winexe -V
winexe version 1.1
This program may be freely redistributed under the terms of the GNU GPLv3

Cheers
Mal