BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED listing \*

2014-04-09 09:30:39
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED listing \*
From: Daniel Doughty <dan AT heartofamericait DOT com>
To: General list for user discussion questions and support <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 08:01:33 -0500

You're going down the right path. In order to backup win7 my exclusion list is about 20 lines long. Unfortunately I'm away from home until Sunday so can't share it right now.

Dan

I'd like to add that I am able to see and list files with the account that I'm using. Maybe not the recylcer files, which is why I'd rather exclude them.